Black Box is a MODERN MARKETING AGENCY designed for the music industry. Our vision is to help our clients DEVELOP ENGAGED AUDIENCES through branding, marketing and partnerships.
Our approach is simple; know yourself, know your fans, build your business.
Here’s how we do it:
1. Establish artist identity, branding, and vision. Set goals.
2. Build the content, shape the music, and design the visual brand.
3. Develop the audience plan. Establish the social, brand, and development approach.
4. Implement the strategy. Measure obsessively.
5. Enhance the business through social monetization, partnerships, and optimized traditional revenue streams.
Marketing & Revenue
Here’s another way to look at it. Black Box is two things: a Chief Marketing Officer and a Chief Revenue Officer.
CMO: As your CMO, Black Box supports digital strategy, content development, visual branding, and artist positioning.
CRO: As your CRO, Black Box supports social monetization, partnerships, D2C, and traditional revenue optimization.
“It’s a “high touch” approach missing from the automated marketing platforms flourishing these days.” – BILLBOARD
- Former Label Exec Livia Tortella’s New (to the Public) Marketing Firm Says It’s All About Building Audience – BILLBOARD
- Black Box: The Future Of Music – THE PEOPLE SERIES
- Ex-WBR Co-Pres/COO Livia Tortella Officially Launches Black Box – ALL ACCESS
- Why Aren’t There More Music Oscars? – HOLLYWOOD REPORTER
- POWER PLAYER: Livia Tortella – ALL ACCESS
- Where’s That Damned Button?! Warner Bros. Records Former Co-President on Artist Development in a New Age: Op-Ed – BILLBOARD